Sunday, June 26, 2011

Shoes!


Bags or shoes? I think every woman is addicted to one or both! When my friends at Bolso Manila asked what was my 5 essential pairs, it was so difficult to just limit the list to five. Buying shoes is always a "necessary" thing - I want jellies as its rainy season... I want sandals as its sunny.... I need new flipflops as we're going to the beach... I wear black pumps to office everyday, I cant have just 2 pairs!... I dont have flats, all my pairs are at least 3 inches!.... So on and so forth...

Anyway, just to answer the five "essential pairs", here goes my list :)I know its super incomplete!

1) Black pumps - essential for work (especially those in the corporate world) and can take one from day to night. Ideally around 3 inches (or more!) -- "power heels", hehe

2) Flats - I prefer those with at least half an inch in height. Being a mom to toddlers, running after them in heels might just cause injury to the Mommy!

3) Strappy sandals - if one would like to feel sexy this would be it. Can be low (perfect for those after-pedicure sessions) or high (can be worn at a night out or just because!)

4) Nude, skin tone heels - long legs. No need to explain further.

5) Wedges - Because heels can be tiring... and if you're invited to a garden party, there will be no fear of sinking!

How about you? Or *horror* I wonder what my girls would answer in a few years when faced with the same question?? :)

No comments: