Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Gaya gaya

Adrian's carino is to give names or taglines to everyone. He has already started to ingrain this personality to our daughters by having them answer to this line that goes, "Ang nanay mong....?" which should be replied as "Mataba!" (Of course the little innocent Elissa and Katrisse do not fully understand yet what that means...

So this, supposed funny, exchange happens throughout the day, any day, whenever Daddy Adrian remembers to say it out and if the girls are around.

One fine evening, as I was on the computer, I saw Katrisse peering over Lia's crib who seemed to be chanting, "ang nanay mong...? ang nanay mong...? ang nanay mong...?"

Surprised Mommy Karla had to ask Katrisse "are you saying that to Lia?"

"Yes," Katrisse says.

"And what did Lia say?", I ask.

"Mataba!"


I think I need to talk to Adrian about this!!!

No comments: