Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Do you remember this dress?

In fourth year high school, one of our projects in Home Economics was to make baby clothes from whatever craft we learned the past year/s. It could be sewing, crocheting, darting or whatever that we probably felt was easy to do. At that time, my sister Bea was around a year old and I wanted to make something for her to use. If the dress survives, it'll be a nice thing to give to my daughters.

It survived. :)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Too bad I just can't seem to find a picture of it with Elissa. :(

Calling Bea! Please scan your picture and send this to me... So that I can add it to this blog :) hehehe...


7 comments:

bel pacheco said...

awwwww.... Karla ! Ang galing. Imagine, nasuot pa ng anak mo yung gawa mo. Hahaha.... Amazing. (by the way, it's a really really nice dress ha.)

Yssa Fider said...

And Mom just pointed out, Bea is Katkat's ninang! Haha

Karla Fider-Santos said...

Thanks :) and hand sewn yan! Because I didn't want to use a sewing machine - I can't do it straight! Hindi nga lang na-exhibit yan (baka hindi type ni Mrs Escalante - hehehe)... good thing because most of the time, the ones that are used in an exhibit don't get returned...

ONY VELASQUEZ said...

Karla a hobby that can flourish! yeah but I think the dress simply stands out because of the model!!! Who else but beautiful Katrisse! So I gather that all of you are going to Boston for a break??? How long????

bel pacheco said...

hahaha... Si Mrs. escalante. hahaha... I remember her. My gosh, nasaan na kaya yun. Buti na lang nga at hindi na exhibit, nagamit mo pa. I cant believe na you've kept it for 14 years na.

angie talavera-bautista said...

karlita! are you kidding?? this dress was the one you did for our HE project?? ang galing!!! i don't remember where mine is :(

Karla Fider-Santos said...

Yup! My mom kept it then when I had Elissa she gave it to me. :) I'm just glad na buhay pa :)