Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Potty Training

Elissa is now 1 year and 8 months and I have yet to properly toilet train her. She used to like the potty chair but I think with the change in yayas when she turned one and since I was always tired (most likely lazy) when I was pregnant with Katrisse, I wasn't really patient enough to put her in the seat. I even bought a seat that you put on top of the water closet, hopefully to change her image of toilet training because she really didn't "move" anymore in the original potty chair.

After several mornings of putting her in the bathroom, she was willing to be brought to the toilet yesterday. She said "poopoo" and we brought her there. After several minutes, SUCCESS!!! :) As a bonus, it happened again this morning! :) I just hope that I'm not just lucky and that she's really prepared for the potty already.



No comments: