Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Im Not Alone!

Elissa, at 4, has already started to reason out. This was her conversation with her Ninang, just last Sunday:

Ninang Yssa: Eli! Come on! Let's dress up na for mass!

Elissa: *pout* No! I am not going to mass!

Ninang Yssa: Whaaat? come on! Wowo and Mamita are going to mass! Auntie Bea, Auntie Guia, Ate Luz, and Ninang are all going to mass! We will leave you alone here sige ka.

Elissa: Mmmmno. I won't be alone.*holds up Mr. Rabbit* Because Mr. Rabbit will be with me, also Pikachu, and chicken, and..(names all the stuffed toys she was playing with over the weekend) So...no. I will not be alone. I will not go to mass.

And the Ninang just stared :D

I can actually imagine Yssa now.. hehehe...

1 comment:

Ice said...

I sweaaaar. Every moment trying to convince Eli is like a real debate :))