Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Baking Weekend

One thing that I look forward to when I have my own kitchen is to be able to bake goodies with my girls and for my girls. (Okay, the husby can also have some, hehehe)... One weekend, with all the eggs the we gave to my folks, I decided to bake. Yssa suggested that I make cupcakes (with her tried and tested super yummy and sinfully rich recipe) and I'd have Elissa help by putting on the sprinkles...

Cupcakes while cooling
Photobucket Photobucket

It's actually nice to have Elissa do this as aside from it being an activity that would help enhance her fine motor skills and improve concentration ...
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

its definitely a bonding moment for us
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I hope that we do this more often... With Katrisse, perhaps?


Eli.... want to taste?
Photobucket

Finished cupcakes with Elissa's sprinkes
Photobucket Photobucket

Papasa na bang Nigella Lawson? Hehehe...
Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: